Located near Marseille, the hotel L’Eau des Collines is the perfect place to relax and also take advantage of the Mediterranean landscape. Offers an ideal location to satisfy both lovers of nature and those of the city and the sea.
Located just 10 minutes from the center of Marseille, you will discover the richness of its historical center and the conviviality of the old port.
You will also be located just a few kilometers from Aubagne, Cassis and Aix en Provence.
How to arrive from different directions
From Marseille by car:
The hotel L’Eau des Collines is located in the direction of the A50 motorway (exit La Valentine) following the signs Camoins The Valentine-Les-La Treille.
- Take the A50 motorway
- Follow in the direction of Les Camoins Valentine-La Treille
- Take exit La Valentine (5 minutes to hotel)
By public transport from the center of Marseille:
- Take the bus line 12-12S, bus stop: 20 minutes Les Thermes to Hotel
From the airport of Marseille-Province:
- Walk to the stop Marignane hall 3
- Take the bus line 1091 Airport / Marseille
- Get off at Marseille gare routière
- Walk to the metro station: Saint Charles
- Take the online M1 fourragères Rose-the direction of: fourragères
- Down to the subway station and walk Timoney until it stops: Metro’s Timone
- Take the Metro line 12b Camoins les Timone direction: they Camoins
- Camoins stops off at les Bains
- Walk along the street route des 4 saisons aux Camoins
- Take the street route of treille
- City Centre and commercial centers in Marseille
- Sea in Cassis: 10 minutes
- Aubagne: 5 minutes
- City center of Marseille: 10 minutes
- In front of the thermal station of Camoins
- 30 minutes by car from Aix en Provence
- Near cinema
- 5 minutes from 2 gulfs (Golf de la Salette – Golf d’Allauch)